View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 07:52 AM   #22 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina felt weird about attending Muggle Studies without Professor Stewart teaching, but little did she know, things were about to get a lot weirder as she walked into the classroom. Blink, blink. All she could do was stare at the ... mismatched decor. Either Professor Schmoe had some very peculiar tastes in interior design, or this was all part of the lesson. Please be the latter, Tina thought. Maybe something about how non magiques (since she was back at Beauxbatons, she was going to use the French term for them) make furniture? Or about the way they decorate their homes - or probably more likely, how not to decorate if one wants to blend in with them?

"Good afternoon, Professor," Tina greeted politely upon her arrival. She didn't know what to make of him. It was too early to form an opinion, but she doubted she'd like him as much as she had Professor Stewart... though stranger things could happen. She didn't expect to like Professor O'Hara either, and she became Tina's favorite professor.

Tina's dark eyes scanned the room, searching for the seat and desk with the least dramatic height difference. She didn't want to have to reach up or lean down at a weird angle to take notes! She eventually settled on what looked like a piano bench. As soon as she was done arranging her supplies neatly on the desk in front of her, she noticed the directions on the board. She took out a spare sheet of parchment, folded it, and wrote her name... but she didn't stop there. The name tent looked somehow lacking, so ever the artist, she decorated it with a swarm of butterflies.

SPOILER!!: Tina's name tent

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...