View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 02:22 AM   #65 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Professorrrrrr *raises hand*
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Normally, Trinetta would be jumping no pun intended at the opportunity to do some hands on practice, but something concerned her. She bit her lip and raised her hand as the rest of the class started to get to work.

"Professor, won't the spell hurt them? I mean, I feel like...if I were running, and suddenly my foot stuck to the ground, the sudden abrupt change in your momentum as you're running might really hurt your ankle. Break it even. Rabbits have even more powerful feet than WE do, and I'm just...hesitant," she admitted, biting her lip.

Why was she so worried about the rabbits? She wasn't quite sure to be honest, but she remembered when they'd had a rabbit growing up, and Jimmy had told her to be careful holding them, because they could kick so hard they could actually break their back. It just seemed like an accident waiting to happen, and the Ravenclaw couldn't bring herself to start JUST yet without hearing from the Headmaster that it would all be ok...

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid