View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 12:41 AM   #62 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default Claudine, Gemma, and Holly
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
SPOILER!!: Gemma, Holly and a Trent mention!
Claudine nodded to Gemma. “I couldn’t agree more,’’ she said quietly. “Beauxbatons is nice and all but I really wanted to see Hogwarts. I hope we can for the new school year.’’ She would be heavy with disappointment if that did not happen. Oh? Someone had overheard hers and Gemma’s conversation? Claudine looked over and saw that it was one of the older Snakes. The words from the other girl only made the first-year consider. Slowly, she nodded. “I reckon you’re right. But that doesn’t mean that the Headmaster and Head of House couldn’t have tried harder for us to have better accommodations.’’ No, she didn’t care if Trent heard her.

The Snakette was slightly surprised by just how many of her classmates had thought that running would be most efficient. Of course, there were those who suggested fights. Since this was DADA, it made perfect sense that Trent focus on some sort of spellwork. This spell was one that she knew about. Still, she made a note of it and what the said spell was capable of doing.

When they were given the go ahead, Claudine reached out to pull away the cloth to see... cute rabbits. She stared at them, but her gaze wasn’t the usual intense one. Her gaze was unusually soft and warm. What now? They had to stand up? With an eyebrow slightly raised as Gemma, she did so. One second their seats were there, then in another, it was gone. So were the desks. Instead, there was what looked like an obstacle course. Then came the explanation. That’s all they had to do? Claudine thought she could manage that. She looked to Gemma. “Pink bunnies, remember.’’ It was their colour.

“Colloshoo.’’ Claudine’s wand was out and aimed at a bunny hopping up a step.
Phoebe gave the Headmaster a skeptical look. "I don't know proper disguise and stealth yet, sir. I only know how to rock a mustache right now." She looked pretty good in one of those ones that curled at the ends.

She turned her attention to the pink bunnies. Cushion-friend was chasing down one, and Phoebe hopped a short wall to chase down another. They were wickedly fast, weren't they? What did that sort of magic, and was it easy to apply to other creatures? Or to little sisters? Imagine Kizzy with a rocket pack. The bunny raced up a slope, and Phoebe pointed her wand at the bunny. "Achoo. Sticky bunbun.."

Nothing, and the bunny disappeared over the other side. So much for mastering her first spell.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest