View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 10:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh, Muggle Studies. Didn't Bernadette already qualify as a Muggle expert?

The first year slumped her way into class and made a beeline for the back right corner of the room, basically as far away as she could get from the professor. She was only attending this class to help her House, and also because she wanted to try to see what the REAL wizard kids did and did NOT know about Muggleborns. She was still very embarrassed by her heritage.

She climbed up onto a tall stool, hoping that the height would help her stay awake after a VERY filling lunch of salad and fruit pssssssh psych!, and started working on her name "tent" as the professor called it.

"There." Bernie announced, settling hers on the edge of her desk, and then promptly resting her chin on her fist in a very dejected manner.

Quote:
Bernadette

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind