Thread: Chaudron Étang
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 04:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
hjhm

MO & DMLE
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eron Rutherford
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jonathan Kim
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Kiko Koline
Law Enforcement
x4 x2
♣ Heejin here | Did somebody say coffee & cakes? | cat lover ♣

SPOILER!!: Gemma
Quote:
Originally Posted by malfoygrl View Post
Gemma was already tired of being in the stuffy castle which is why she was walking by the lake. Everything felt too posh in there and she hated it. It reminded her too much of being home. She wished she was at Hogwarts. It was her first year and that place was supposed to be her home away from home. Her parents had told her so many lovely stories about Hogwarts. That's how they had met after all. She had already sent an owl home telling her family what house she had made and trying her best to sound enthusiastic about being in France.

Being by the water was comforting to her though she did have a nasty habit of being impulsive. 'What if I just go and stick my hand in there...' That technically wasn't going into the water, right? As she worked her way closer to the water she spotted someone. 'I think she's a Slytherin...'

Gemma looked at the petite girl. She looked lost in thought. She wouldn't notice if I just quickly touch the water,' Gemma coyly smiled, then paused. 'Oh.. What if she sees and gets me in trouble. I don't need to get a Howler sent to me.' Defeated Gemma walked a little further from the water.

Would it be rude to introduce herself to her senior? What was the decorum here? Gemma quickly shut down her thoughts and smiled at the girl. "Hello! My name's Gemma. I don't mean to intrude on your time but I thought it would be rude if I didn't introduce myself to you." Oh god know she was rambling. Someone help her.

The weather was really great today. She felt the warm breeze touch her pale white skin, Jillian enjoyed this type of weather. Not too hot and not too cold-- just the right balance. It felt absolutely refreshing to stand where she is standing. She took one glance of the time in her wrist watch before she could stretch both her arms in an upward position. Slightly twisting her body, the cracking feeling was just what she wanted. She hummed while wiggling her legs alternatively. For now she can considered this as her form of a 'yoga exercise'. She felt tired from the carriage ride and the opening feast from yesterday. She needs to just unwind and enjoy the fresh air.

That is until she heard a voice from behind her. Wait, someone was here with her the whole time? Or did this little one just pop up? Jillian turned to look at the girl, peering at her for a bit. Jillian isn't familiar with her, she must be a first year? She does look like one-- looks the part too.

Gemma.

She seems nice, she introduced herself first and apologized about being in the same place as her. Jillian chuckled softly while shaking her head "No need to apologize, Gemma. It's okay there are no intrusions." she nods. "I'm Jillian." the fifth year introduced herself as well.

"So..."
hmmm... what would be a good conversation to start her "Did you come here to enjoy the scenery as well?" yeah that seems realistic.