Thread: Rose Garden
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 04:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Sebastian laughed so hard he couldn't breath. Her reaction was the cutest thing he had ever seen. He was laughing so hard he was bent over double, about to fall over.

"Oh," he said wiping the tears from his eyes, "that was amazing." He said breathing heavily and chuckling. He was definitely going to have to find more fun ways to scare her if it was that adorable.

Panting he went over and stood next to her, "I'm sorry...you were looking so cute and just standing there waiting and you hadn't seen me...I just had to." He said with a huge please-forgive-me grin. He hoped she wasn't mad...it was just the perfect opportunity.

Merlin, she was beautiful.
Asdfhjkl!!

She watched as Bastian nearly doubled over laughing at her and she kept one hand on her heart, while the other was on her hip. Merlin! He had nearly given her a heart attack and he was laughing!!

“Well I’m glad you liked it, you are lucky you didn’t get hit when I flailed! ” She exclaimed as she finally cracked a smile! She couldn’t help it, she loved seeing him smile, after last year it was time to see it again!

She looked up at him as he wiped his eyes and came to stand next to her, she bumped him gently with her hip, as he spoke and gave her a heart stopping smile that made her insides melt and her eyes lit up for a moment.

He was so cute! He looked sometimes like an overgrown puppy she just wanted to snuggle or snog! And she couldn’t stay mad at him.

Besides it was hard to stay mad at a boy that was full on sparkly!

“You are forgiven! But only.. cause it’s you.” Anyone else and she would have pushed them into the roses and ran for it.. but not him.