View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 08:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

The early morning start time didn't bother Tina a bit. She was used to waking up early. Besides, she was so glad to be back at Beauxbatons that the lesson could've been held at midnight, for all she cared, and she wouldn't have complained. She made her way to the smallest greenhouse, looking well rested and ready to go, her materials organized neatly in the bag slung over her shoulder. Hmm… she didn't expect to have the lesson here; this area had always been used for storage before. She thought they'd share one of the bigger greenhouses with the Beauxbatons students. Not that she was complaining, just surprised was all.

As Tina entered the greenhouse, a strong, but not unpleasant, smell hit her nostrils. Was that peppermint? Or maybe rosemary? The various scents of the herbs on the table sort of blended together, so it was harder to identify them individually. "Good morning, Professor Beryl," she greeted, nodding politely as she passed. She removed her journal, quills, and ink from her bag before gently placing it in the nearest empty cubby. On the label she neatly wrote her name,year, and house: Tina Dantes, 7th year Ravenclaw. She even dotted the I with a tiny drawing of a butterfly, as she always did.

Her things safely packed away, Tina took the nearest open seat and peered at the herbs on the table as closely as she could without getting up, hoping to correctly identify as many as possible before class started.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...