Thread: Gaming Console
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 07:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Yassi found herself laughing softly again, in a good natured sort of way. Soft and melodic, rather than loud and to tease. Her warm smile only grew when he spoke, and she found herself looking off to the floor for a moment before returning her gaze back to him. "Yes," she answered with a small nod. Though to be fair, she found him endearing from the start.

It was quite refreshing to see this kind of energy in the Ministry. Her past few months here had only proven that working in a governmental office was anything less than energetic. It was quite a shame, honestly. "What are you playing?" It was difficult to tell from the shouting alone.
Yes? Well, that was always a positive way to start and end a conversation with a lass. Theo's grin grew. "I'm even more endearing when I'm out for dinner at an all you can eat buffet, lass." Which was true. But he was also less endearing when he actually got to eating. So, it was a strange situation. He would say win-win because he was getting to eat and food was doing it's purpose for him, but it depended on how people saw it.

With a wink he waved the controller at her, indicating that she should take it from him. "Play with me and you'll see."

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________