Thread: Golden Gates
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 06:32 AM   #12 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Apparition test
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina reappeared with a pop, her signed form in hand. This time she didn't have to wonder if she'd made it to the right place. She recognized the gates from when she entered through them earlier in the day, and if that wasn't enough of a clue, she saw a few other people from the apparition class. She was nearly bursting with pride and anticipation at this point! That apparition license was practically hers, she could feel it!

Now there was just the matter of making sure she hadn't splinched herself. She didn't think she had - at least, she didn't feel splinched. In fact, she didn’t particularly feel anything different, not even the slight queasiness that accompanied her earlier attempts at apparition. Must mean she was getting used to it. Just in case, she gave herself a quick once-over, feeling that all her arms,legs, fingers,and toes were intact. Her hair, nails, and eyebrows were still there too and, she was pleased to see, still the same length they had been when she started. Satisfied that she’d succeeded, Tina approached the Ministry employee to get her form marked, just in time to overhear the instructions about the written exam. Could she proceed to the written portion too, please? She wanted to get her license as soon as possible!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...