View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 10:56 PM   #29 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

*late to the party*

Name: Dani

Find me on Goodreads: uhhh here, I'd love to read more and be active on it more.

Preferred Reading Format: I used to be a physical only type of gal, but I recently got a kindle and it's changed my life! I can't do audio books though, not yet. Maybe one day.
What was the first book you remember reading? Maybe Shel Silverstein's The Giving Tree? Or, uh, (story time) there is a book called Heart by Edmondo De Amicis that was turned (loosely) into an anime that was translated into Hebrew that inspired a translated book called The Heart, identical to the original Italian. I remember the book being so huge and so heavy to hold up and full of gorgeous art pieces from the anime. I loved it so much. That might have been the first book I've read and if it wasn't, it's definitely one of the first to leave an impression on me.

Tell us about your favourites!

Books: Northern Lights by Philip Pullman (the first in the His Dark Materials trilogy) is probably my favourite book still. Ender's Game is my favourite science fiction book. I also really love Angels & Demons, 1984, LotR, The Malory Towers series (shaped my childhood tbh, along with the Chronicles of Narnia), Origin (another Dan Brown and a recent addition but I feel like this book was written for me) and probably loads more I can't play this game.
Authors: fam. don't do this to me. Douglas Adams. His words and his humour always make me feel better.
Genres: As a rule, if it makes me think then I like it. Science fiction and fantasy are often my go to genres, but I'll read anything if I think it sounds interesting.

_____________I could still change the end
Daemon is offline   Reply With Quote