Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Office of the Department Head, Eliora Dodderidge
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 06:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post

As always, the smell of caffeine was overwhelmingly present in the office of Eliora Dodderidge and Bambi was well practiced in the art of not reacting. "Thank you, Eliora," Bambi smiled and her ponytail flicked around her face as she quickly and deftly closed the door. There are some things ones coworkers are better left in the dark about. Like meetings with bosses and possible discussions of the P-word.

Anyway.

Bambi chuckled as she sat, offering a tiny shake of her head. "I hope you know, the day I say yes to that question is the day I should be promptly carted off to St. Mungo's," she had been in here countless of times, which is why she felt as comfortable as she did sitting without asking first, but the moment her knees bent she wondered if she should have asked. This wasn't a performance review, and any little thing that could change Eliora's mood is one big factor that would go into her decision.
Eliora took a glug of her coffee and a smile stretched across her face. "Bambi, darling, the day you say yes to a coffee is the day I retire." Well, actually, if Bambi said yes to coffee before Eliora was ready to retire then she'd have to clobber the younger woman over the head with an ornament of some sort. Early retirement was for the idiots. And she definitely didn't earn enough to put money aside for retirement. Honestly.

She tapped her foot on the floor along to the song in her head and continued drinking until she finished the cup she had in hand.

"What can I do for you, Bambi? One of the newbies putting toes out of line? Fried food ending up on your desk?" Eliora laughed lightly, the reality of it being that she found herself way too funny. Who would laugh at her jokes if she didn't laugh at them herself?

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________