Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 05:59 AM   #36 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Irina nodded at his suggestion, actually agreeing with him. It had been something she had been considering - though it would still be much easier if she had been going to Durmstrang still. "One of my dormmates, actually - she's learning combat. I've been helping her learn. So we'll be able to practice when we get back to school." Or since their friendship was pretty much just based on combat, her father might even let the girl come over to help her practice.

The Bulgarian girl tried not to smile, but failed. She nodded, lips tight, and then turned toward the rest of the alley, eyes downward so as not to seem TOO excited about spending the afternoon with Connor. "Let's look around then," she said as she began to move towards the vendors. She had no idea what was there, but... it was something to distract her.
Connor nodded. "That works out pretty well then." Plus, selfishly, it would mean more time they could hang out next summer, right? That would be nice. Maybe there'd be some people at that French school too?

"You hungry?" he asked glancing at her as they walked. "Maybe we could grab some food?" If not, he was fine just browsing stores. He'd be fine doing anything really.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You