View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 10:30 PM   #53 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
"Ravenclaw would be cool. I've always gotten high marks at my muggle primary school." Blake added like he needed to defend himself. " Since my mom is a muggle, she made me go to primary school in the muggle world, she didn't really want me to get an acceptance letter to be honest." Blake explained further. Jeepers, he couldn't seem to keep his mouth shut around this boy. Must be his calming presence Blake thought. "Any thoughts on what you want to do AFTER school?" Blake put an emphasis on the word after... not sure why. "I mean is there even anything to do besides work at the Ministry?" Blake wasn't sure what adult wizards actually did, not having lived with his dad.
"Getting high marks doesn't automatically make you a Ravenclaw though" Dorian said. "There are a lot of Ravenclaws who's grades are average at best" He had been one of those students before he had decided to work on his short attention span and paid attention in classes. "But if you do get in to Ravenclaw you'd be an excellent addition to the team"

While he listened to Blake talk about his mother having send him to a muggle primary school, he turned his bag around and put a hand inside of it. He rummaged through it before he got to the package he needed and took out a liquorice wand. He had been eating these a lot lately. "She probably wanted to spend more time with you" he said and while he did listen to him, he prefered not to say too much. He didn't feel comfortable talking about other peoples families. Especially the onces he did not know so instead, he put the liquorice wand in his mouth and grabbed a second one and held it up for Blake to grab. "Want one?"

Had he asked this question when Dorian had been in his fifth year he would have gotten a mental breakdown. While everyone around him had clear goals for the future, he had had no clue on what he wanted to do after school. His Head of House had been a huge part in selecting his career path and although it had taken another year to figure out, he had finally found his calling. "I have my mind set on working at St'Mungo's" he answered. "I want to become a Mediwizard but i don't know yet if i want to be stationed inside the hospital or be a field Mediwizard." Attending Quidditch matches and healing the wounded during the match was one of the examples of a field Mediwizard. "But before i can work there i want to further my education and graduate from one of the Wizarding Universities majoring in Pre-Healer studies." It was funny how a few years ago he had no clue what he wanted to do and now he had a clear goal.