View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 01:32 PM   #52 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Greer K. Murray
Ravenclaw
First Year
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Why had his father not mentioned that they were not going to Hogwarts upcoming term? Dorian couldn't answer this. He had only met Blake just now and he knew nothing about him or his family. Perhaps he had a bad relationship with them or maybe his father had not found the right time to mention this. But one thing that was bothering him, was that he had been the one who had to tell him. "I think he was trying to find the right time to tell you" he said slowly.

"Mmmhmm" Dorian nodded his head as he listened to the soon to be first years. It was understandable that he did not know yet which House he would be in. But there was a positive aspect to that. It meant they wouldn't be dissapointed. He had met a handful of first year students who had not accepted their House when the sorting hat had shouted it because they felt like they belonged somewhere else. Identity crisis probably. Luckily for him he had always thought he would be in Ravenclaw and he got in to it. "I think that every House has their own positive and negative traits and that not one is the best.

....Except for Ravenclaw which is my House"
he joked and let out a laugh. "If you need any help at school don't hesitate to ask me , okay?" he said. And he wasn't just saying that because it was his job as Head Boy to help out.
"Ravenclaw would be cool. I've always gotten high marks at my muggle primary school." Blake added like he needed to defend himself. " Since my mom is a muggle, she made me go to primary school in the muggle world, she didn't really want me to get an acceptance letter to be honest." Blake explained further. Jeepers, he couldn't seem to keep his mouth shut around this boy. Must be his calming presence Blake thought. "Any thoughts on what you want to do AFTER school?" Blake put an emphasis on the word after... not sure why. "I mean is there even anything to do besides work at the Ministry?" Blake wasn't sure what adult wizards actually did, not having lived with his dad.