Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 12:31 PM   #83 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
A full bred Kneazle was definitely harder to convince to stay at a school. He was sure that Beauxbaton had barns as well but still... "If you need help convincing them then i'll put in a good word for you" he said with a nod of his head. "That badge on my nightstand is probably for more than just keeping first years in line" he laughed. "But if you can't keep Cosmos, where will you bring him?"

While Lamb was trying his absolute best to jump on his lap yet failed to do so, Dorian literally made a asgkghl sound followed by an awww as Rylee picked the small cat up and helped it climb on the bench. "You know how difficult it is to not steal Lamb right now? he's just so cute. I want him" he said with a mellow expression on his face. But it was obvious in his voice that he wasn't serious about that. Besides, stealing before getting to Hog....Beauxbaton? He'd be the fastest school leader to lose his title.

If her Benji was twelve and attended Beauxbaton than he was not the Benji that he had in mind. "Ah no i don't know him. We have a Benji Park in Ravenclaw. He's a fifth or sixth year i think? I must have confused the two because they share the same name" and he could have been transfered to Beauxbaton during the summer. But nope.

"You make it sound like it's difficult to put up with you" he said with a slight frown. Had she made a joke or had she been serious? Either way "i never had the feeling i was putting up on you by the way" he looked at Lamb for a second before he looked back. "I on the other hand almost blasted you unconcious once so you put up with me" he chuckled. "Sorry about that again..."

If she had not said 'my sister's friend' Dorian would have assumed that she had a personal pet Healer. Which would be insanely expensive. To Dorian and his family at least. He had to buy everything second hand. Robes were a dull black/grey and too short for him. His books were from the sale section and it showed. "Does she check up on toads? i don't think Ammonite is sick but i've only taken him to a pet Healer once during my third year" the poor animal had been stressed out by the Inferi.
Rylee laughed softly. "That badge is now for helping vouch for a friend that her Kneazle is very well behaved and he deserves to attend Beauxbaton with us." While it would be great for her to be given permission she wasn't so sure it would happen. The students at Beauxbaton would all be bringing pets, plus the ones the Hogwarts students were going to bring. That's a whole lot of creatures. "I would have to leave him home or possibly send him to Norway and my brother can care for him at his school." Either way, Cosmos would be well cared for.

"You can't steal my cat BUUUUUUUT you can play with him anytime you like," she laughed. Now that Lamb was up on the bench he made his way over to Dorian and onto the boys lap.

"That's okay. It happens. Especially when people have the same name." Dorian was talking about Benji Park though. "I know him." She nodded.

Aaww, lookit him thinking she couldn't be a handful. "Maybe you never caught me on one of my really hyper moments." In which case he was lucky. Rylee sighed softly waving a hand at him. "That had been an accident and I'm fine." They both had learned a lesson that day... spells were unpredictable. Which they had already knew.

Toads? Uhhhh... "I would assume so? She's traveled all over the place while finishing her studies and she's a Healer for the Scamander Zoo as well... her father also the shopkeeper at the Magical Menagerie for a few years. So she knows a TON about creatures." A toad should be no problem for her.

You are Bread!