View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 03:17 AM   #54 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Text Cut: Nordic Witch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Cole didn’t know why he had picked up the pygmy puff and was still stroking it. Cuddling it. He was getting this puff for his sister, not himself. After a glance down at the puff he laughed at Charlie’s comment and stopped his stroking of the puff. "I know, pygmy puff is a cool name for these little furrballs. I wonder who came up with it. It was probably some old ancient man from eons ago.

"You're a dog person, nice! Do you have a crup Charlie? Cole wondered curiously because you couldn’t have a big dog if you we’re like Izzies age? Nodding he answered "Yes, I’m buying a puff, but not for me. It’s for my sister Isobel that is starting Hogwarts I mean Beauxbatons in september as a first year." Why was it so hard to remember that they we’re go to Beauxbatons not Hogwarts for the next school year? It was odd, but he understood why. His father would have been furious if they had gone there with the mist he’d read about.

"I’m not sure exactly what puffs do actually I guess my sister will have to figure it out. I’m more of a cat person myself. It’s good to meet you too Charlie! Want to go look at edible pranks with me? They’ve got fainting fancys and everything." Cole was very interested in those puking pastills too.

Charlie shrugged. He hadn't even known what the creature even called, much less how it got that name in the first place. "No idea," he admitted, "but it fits." The name, he meant. After all, when he looked at the creature, all he saw was a brightly colored cotton ball, cloud, cotton candy-ish looking thing. Pygmy Puff sounded about right. "My sister would love these things." She'd probably try and dress it up and put it in her stroller or something.

The upcoming firstie grinned widely at the mention of a crup. "I don't, but I'd love one!" he exclaimed. "I have a dog, though. His name's Rico, and I'm going to miss him tons when I leave for school." Why wouldn't they allow dogs at Hogwarts anyway? What was so special about owls, cats, and toads? Well, owls he could understand... Speaking of which... "I kind of need to buy an owl, too," he added. From what'd he heard, it was the 'wizard kid' thing to do.

He turned his eyebrows inward. "Beauxbatons? Why not Hogwarts?" he added. Yes, he was completely in the dark on that one. What else was his parents going to wait until the last second to tell him? He might have said something else on that line of thinking, but he was distracted with the thought of looking at pranks. "Yeah, cool! Let's go!"