Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 09:16 PM   #80 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Rylee smiled. "You can always play with Lamb and Cosmos. Well probably just Lamb because I'm not sure if I'll be allowed to bring Cosmos along as well this term since we'll be in Beauxbaton." This was something she still had to find out as last term she had been able to bring both cats along because Cosmos being a Kneazle he had been kept in the barn. "Ammonite is adorable! Have I told you before how much I love the fact that he's purple?" Even if it was simply a charm. Purple was her favorite color.

Lamb continued to purr loudly. Walking back and forth to rub along Dorian's leg as he was petted, clearly enjoying the attention. The small cats behavior made her laugh. "If you think he's cute now you should see him play!" It was super adorable watching him try to run around and jump up onto things with his short little legs!

"You're welcome. I agree. Even if we learn the simplest phrases it's something." And there was nothing wrong with knowing more than one language! Taking a bite of the liqourice wand, chewing and swallowing it first, Rylee answered the next question. "We have friends that live in France now. I've learned a bit from them all but I'll also be going to visit with them for a few days soon... Benji goes to Beauxbaton so hopefully he'll be able to tell me all about it before we go." Or at the very least what to expect.

Oops! What was it with her with startling him today?! Good thing she had kept the hug brief. "You're welcome! You have nothing to be nervous about, Dorian. All you have to do is be yourself, okay? Keep doing what you do now and you'll be great." Rylee smiled gently nudging him. "Don't stress yourself out over it."

Head Girl? Now that was a really good question. "I have no idea. Maybe it's Anna? She's been a Prefect the last few terms." So it made sense to her if they gave it to her.
"I'm sure you can bring Cosmos with you as well" Dorian said as he crossed his arms over each other and nodded his head matter of factly. "But don't quote me on that though" he added with a sheepish laugh. "I think you have told me that before. Purple is my favorite color so that's why i chose it"

While Lamb was busy showing off by walking inbetween his legs and purring, Dorian stopped petting him and looked up at Rylee with a kind of sparkle in his eyes. " My muggle neighbour friend showed me a video of a cat fetching objects like a dog. It was weirdly funny. Although now that i think about perhaps the cat was actually a kneazle....but can Lamb do tricks?" He patted his lap as he tried to get Lamb to jump on it.

It made sense that Rylee had been learning French because her friends lived there. But he wondered why they were going to Beauxbaton. Ilvermorny would have been an more obvious choice as they also spoke English. Perhaps it was because Beauxbaton was closer by? "Benji? " he thought for a moment but no face came to his mind. "Do i know him?" The name did ring a bell though. He just couldn't place it. "Speaking of Beauxbaton, i wonder how the castle will look like, i heard they have a magnificent garden" Although he wanted to finish his graduation year at Hogwarts, he was lying if he said that he wasn't at least a bit curious about Beauxbaton.

Dorian did not dislike hugs. He liked them in fact. They were comforting but at the same time he never knew how to react. Which resulted in him awkwardly standing or sitting there while his brain was screamnig at him to hug back cause that was the normal thing to do, his body would move too late and the hugs he would recieve from others were already over. His brain worked pretty fast but when it came to physical contact he was slow. He was glad that Rylee did not notice though. Or perhaps she had and she ignored it which was probably the highest possibility.

Be himself? He laughed at this. "You sure you want that? i mean, even i get tired of myself sometimes" he said with a small grin on his face. He got what she meant though and he appreciated her words of encouragment. "Thanks, Rylee" he knew he could count on a friend like her. "Anna would be the obvious choice yes" he said as he thought. "But the Head Girl doesn't have to have been a Prefect to get chosen. I wasn't a Prefect so maybe the Head Girl is also someone who hasn't had a badge before" he was thinking out loud by now.