Thread: Mysteries: Decompression Chamber
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 11:22 AM   #45 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Cool his heels? COOL HIS HEELS?! SHE WAS THE ONE SENDING HIM MEMOS THAT SUDDENLY BURST INTO FLAMES. THAT WAS HOT NOT COOL. AND HE MEANT SUCH IN A LITERAL SENSE.

"...I do not believe you understand the situation," he replied somewhat calmly. "Your memo which unnecessarily burst into flames has ruined my star chart and thus set me back on several deadlines." This was her opportunity to explain why she felt the need for such shenanigans before he officially contacted payroll for a small monthly deduction.

What in Orion's name were these Unspeakables asking him? Sweet solstice he needed some stronger tea...though he could never cease his obsession with Earl Gray, HOT. "As you are all well aware, the Department of Mysteries has elaborate containment and protective charms all around it. From the chambers themselves to the department as a whole, there are numerous defensive measures in place for your protection as well as the protection of the Ministry at large." Though, as was the nature of magic itself, things were still very unpredictable. The fact that grown witches and wizards refused to accept this status quo was embarrassing at times. "The rock golem simply ceased to be and it was concluded that whatever force had created it had run its course." Which was also the case for most incidents in the Space Chamber, as it were. Like the black hole of several years ago. "As for why any of the rock pillows may have gone missing...I suspect someone has stolen them...and when I find out who has done so they are fired."

Did anyone think he was joking? He was not. Airey Flamsteed took his rock enthusiasm VERY seriously.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes