Thread: SS: The Blaze Family
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 11:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Challenge 40: Invent a magical illness and describe its symptoms in your post.
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Ugh.

Kids.

How awfully distracting and annoying they could be. Claudine turned a cool gaze towards the entrance of the room where she yearned to eavesdrop before returning an icy look upon Anthony. She immediately wrenched her arm out of his hands. This girl loathed to be touched. She also knew that getting angry would not help in this situation so what did she opt for? To be cunning and convincing. “I remember, Anthony. I’ve got you the coolest present ever but here’s the thing. I’m not feeling well at the moment. I er, think I have... Kneazle’s Foot. Yeah, Kneazle’s Foot. Owww.’’ Claudine balanced herself on her right foot by lifting her left one slightly off the ground. “This left one’s throbbing and my toenails feel funny. Like there are things wriggling under them. Plus they feel as though they’re on fire. You go back outside while I go to my room to get the remedy to this. I’ll bring your present once I’m done. Believe me, you should go. This thing is contagious.’’

Claudine desperately hoped this would convince the little monster to leave her alone. Merlin knew what she was missing from that meeting. Definitely not Eddie entering the room at that moment.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺