Thread: Display Shelves
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 01:04 AM   #20 (permalink)
RedRabbit
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacen Youngblood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabben Gabriel Elijah Gardner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
The pouting was adorable, did he know? Ella and Alec were in for some real trouble when Samuel realized just how adorable it was, and she feared the day he mastered puppy dog eyes because she would be utterly powerless then.

"And then you'll go to Hogwarts, too," She agreed, giving their pinkies a shake and her son a smile. She was choosing not to acknowledge the fact that in a few short years they'd have no kids at home with them, unsure what she'd even do with herself when that happened. It was not the sort of thought she was going to entertain right now, she was emotional enough as it was.

Speaking of emotions...

LOOK AT HER BABY GIRL MAKING FRIENDS!

Ella let herself be tugged, gaze shifting from her children to her husband, a smile playing on her lips. This was so surreal. "How are we old enough to have a kid going off to School, Al?" She slipped her other hand into her husband's and leaned against him, watching her children with a look of pride.

It never got old, hearing people tell you that you were right. Cecelia KNEW she was anyway, but it was REALLY nice hearing her dad say so. Meant he was paying attention to all the cool stuff she'd been learning and figuring out on her own. She'd have even MORE smarts to share with him when school started, and she was really looking forward to telling him ALL about life at school. She hoped he'd look as proud of her then as he did right now because it made her smile REAL BIG and feel REAL LOVED. "I feel a bit better now. Thanks." She gave her dad's shirt a tug and was about to say more when she was interrupted by a boy and girl she hadn't seen before.

"Well yeah, I hope so. That's what they say will happen, anyway." Cecelia eyed the boy's hand for a moment and then gave it a side-five instead of a high one, since his hand wasn't in the right position for such things. "'M Cecelia Summers and yeah, that's my little brother. We only just met though, Sammy." She supposed they could be friends, maybe, eventually. "Hi....and bye." The girl called Bernadette had the right idea and Cecelia watched her go, envious that she'd be getting a wand first now.

"I think we should go get measured before more kids pass us in the queue," She said to the boy called Jacen, an excited twinkle in her eye. "Mum, dad, Sammy, next time you see me, I'll have a WAND!" She was ready to GO.
*Jacen was a little confused by the side five but smiled any way. Turning to the little boy he nodded a hello to him as well.*
"Hello, it is nice to meet you Sammy. I've got a brother and sister your age."

*Just then a tall man with a dark hooded look walked up to the group. In a gravely Welsh accent he greeted everyone then put a hand on Jacen's shoulder.*
"There you are, I should have known that you would wander off and start talking. He talks when he is nervous."
*Jacen turned beat red at his fathers last comment and looked away. Looking at the group assembled Ryhdian nodded.*
"A pleasure to meet all of you. Lets go young man, it's almost your turn."