View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 12:54 AM   #26 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Gabben
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRabbit View Post
*He saw her fiddle with her braid and he felt bad for messing up her hair. Women really worried about their appearance more than he thought. He on the other hand had a dark blue robe with a suit underneath. His hair was short but he still had a few curls in it. He hated dressing up. Hearing her next comment he shrugged a little.*
"I've been meeting with many departments that I've lost count. I'll be here for another week trying to get things settled for Sweden's transition from a monarchy to a democracy like the ministry."

"I'm sorry that he isn’t doing well. What's been happening if you don't mind me asking."

*Right after he said that his stomach growled.*

“Umm sorry about that. Would you like to grab something to eat and catch up?”

"Same old," she said dismissively. "His memory isn't..." she paused, uncertain how to explain it. "What it used to be," she finished with perhaps lamely.

She was about to continue on with a slightly better explanation but at the mention of food, her stomach reminded her that she too was hungry. "If you are buying," she said cheekily and slipped a hand into the crook of his arm. The action might seem a bit intimate, but it wasn't like the two of them didn't have history. Sure, they hadn't seen each other in a long time, but as with Ashley, whenever she ran into her old Hogwarts chums, well, they'd been through enough to cement a closeness that wouldn't make the action that unusual. "And of course, there had best be tea. Oh!" she nudged his shoulder with her own playfully. "And muffins."

She turned them both in the direction of Diagon Alley. "The Leaky?" she asked.