Thread: Hogwarts Mystery: Hogwarts Mystery Likes and Dislikes
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 10:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MO
Lethifold

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
They've only released a up to a few chapters of year 6, so that's as far as anyone can go for now. I actually started over due to being bored over slow chapter releases, so I'm back on year one. lol I'm like you--I really want to know how it ends!

Likes: The story is really interesting and as far as I can tell, well thought-out!

Dislikes: The pets are too expensive, the quests have to be played 24/7 or you run out of time, and the outfits are hairstyles are hideous, just to name a few.

I do wish you could choose to get randomly sorted!
That would be a fun feature!

I've been taking my time on Year 6.... the reddit has been really helpful for hints for this game, if you're back at year 1 haha.

The cool thing about Year 6 is that

SPOILER!!: Year 6
You get to meet Fred, George, and Trelawney, and the chapters are being released sooner!

That's about all so far. At least the current event (the one with the tiles) is better than the ones with House Pride.
but I know better than to bring up the weather with you, and talk about the rain_____
after you fall asleep, I'll kiss both your eyes and cheeks... I know we're not the same_____
BanaBatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote