View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 07:25 PM   #20 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

"Yeah...like, on your enemies and stuff," Calcifer explained, since she seemed a bit confused as to why someone would want a spy glass. Although, now that he had mentioned it - that sounded kind of like a good investment. After all, SOMEONE was clearly out to get them with this mist nonsense. Perhaps this wouldn't be such a bad thing to have around.

"This one helps you keep an eye on people who could be out to get you," he added to the girl, even though she hadn't asked. He pointed to one of the hand mirror Foe-Glasses and picked it up. "Might not be a bad idea, considering all that's been going on this year," he said, thinking out loud.
..... Irina knew what spying meant. She was foreign not stupid. "Yes, I know," she said with a mild amount of irritation. She was more interested in how the spying worked without the other person knowing they were being spied on. She had originally come to just find a two-way mirror, but this idea had distracted her.

When he spoke again, Irina looked over at him as he pointed to some glasses. Foe Glasses? Interesting. The more she looked at them, the more of a gimmick they seemed to be. She looked at the boy again with raised eyebrows, taking note of his mild sense of paranoia.

"If people want to come after me, I say let them," she said simply, her eyes returning to the section of two way mirrors. "The surprise is more fun."

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise