View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 08:56 AM   #51 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Default Quotes too long
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

"I'm sure you would have," Lou said to the young man that had spilled the marbles. She straightened herself up, "It was just a very sudden instinct to pick them up myself," she admitted. She looked at him for the briefest of moments before saying "How old are you? My niece is just about to start at Hogwarts." She didn't know anyone who would be going, seeing as she'd been living in a mostly muggle town.

Turning back, Lou smiled in response to the Shopkeeper's thanks. "It wasn't a problem. I'm Louisa, by the way. I just moved into the Leaky," she said, seeing as she had just moved into the Alley she figured introducing herself to her fellow residents wouldn't hurt. "Really? That would be great, thank you. There's some stubborn cobwebs in my attic, perhaps there's something in there about it." She picked the book up and tucked it under her arm before replying again to the shopkeeper. "Quidditch Through the Ages would be good, I think. I'll take one." She had wrapping paper at home, and a card already filled in.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move