Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 04:16 AM   #32 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Good, he was hugging her. It made her feel better. His question, however, was difficult to answer, so she just kept hugging him in silence for a long moment. He knew she had a hard time communicating in general, so... this wasn't new.

Finally, Irina pulled back, glancing away and tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "I've been... training. My father put me to work as soon as I got home." She knew she would have to work this summer, but she didn't expect to start as soon as she had. "He got me a new combat instructor, too. Says I'm rusty... even though it's his fault for sending me to Hogwarts." He KNEW Hogwarts didn't have combat training, so... yeah, it was his fault.

So, she was... fine?
Connor wasn't surprised by the long pause. He... wasn't really surprised by the answer either. The very few things that she had mentioned about her dad made her worry. He took a step back to look her over.

"Are you hurt?" he asked, still looking for any signs of bruises or other injury.

And more importantly... "Are you caught up now?" Meaning, did she have a bit more free time now?

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You