Thread: Display Shelves
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 01:45 AM   #18 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
Default You guys <3
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

'Those are the rules.'

Sammy pouted. She was right. Mum was always right, even when she was telling him not to do something because it MIGHT burn the food. And it did. And he couldn't argue with her because she was RIGHT. So he just nodded at her and didn't say anything.

But then she was talking about pinky promises and he looked up at her again. Pinky promises were serious business. And she LOOKED very serious too. And even if he pretended to be tired of it, just like he pretended to be tired of Cece's stories, he actually really really liked them.

So, he sighed and pretended to roll his eyes but wrapped his pinky around his Mum's much bigger one. "And it's going to be the best day EVER and then I'll go to Hogwarts with Cece TOO!" And Cece would still tell him stories, just like he was sure she would tell him stories about Hogwarts soon, and it would be the best of stories.

Oh, that was Cece! "Mum, let's go, we're going to miss it!" He moved his hand to hold onto hers again and started rushing back to where Cece and Dad were standing, this time with a BUNCH of new people (only two). He gave them a confused look, especially at the boy (Jacen) who was yap yap yappering on about wands and then the girl (Bernadette) who just? left?

Shrugging, he looked at the boy, instead. "Hi, are you one of Cece's friend? I'm Sammy."

Cece's response was enough to bring a smile onto Alec's face. She was clever, very clever for her age, something he was going to thank Ella for because it clearly came from her. "You know, you're right. I bet they do. And I bet they know this well before they even get to the last ten so they never run out."

See? Smart kid.

He couldn't help but let out a chuckle as soon as she mentioned that he wand was probably right. She could be right, she could be wrong, he didn't know. But one thing he did know was that she was determined and strong and fierce. Again, all from Ella.

Before he could say anything, there was a young boy and girl who started speaking to Cece about wands. He ruffled his hair slightly while an amused look crossed his face but he didn't say anything. Not directly to the young boy and girl. They were clearly here to be friends with Cece, not him. So, he turned to Ells, instead, and started motioning her over. "I think it's time!"

And did she see that Cece was making more friends? Did she?