View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 04:25 AM   #55 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
After picking up a few lemon drops and sugar quills, and being distracted by choosing what kind of chocolate fudge to take, her eyes turned to a familiar face. She shrugged, giving him a smile "Well, I have to get a good stash before Halloween, you know how crazy it gets. And birthdays...and get well packages..." So on, she was trying to convince herself she HAD to have all that was already in her basket.

She looked down at the basket he was carrying, with just lemondrops. "Need some help chosing some sweets? I can give a whole tour of this shop blindfolded..." She offered, thinkikng it might be fun. "I heard almonds DO help with information retention." Nora said, pointing to the next corridor where she was next to walk by.
Ethan snorted because of course she would be stocking up .... "What about those whose birthdays coincide with halloween?" Just as an example of course. Even though it might have been oddly specific.

"I don't care for sweets. I'm just here so I know who i want to avoid in terms of running into hyperactivity." He raised an eyebrow at that last comment. "They have ... just almonds here? Not coated in sugar??"

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.