View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 07:58 PM   #22 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Gabben
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRabbit View Post
*It had been a long day and spending it in England at the Ministry of Magic was not something he was all too happy about. Finally finishing his discussions he headed out and knew that he needed to do one thing. Get something to eat.

Walking down the street he almost bumped into someone.*
"I'm sorry, I didn't see you-... Krel?"

Someone bumped into her from behind and her hat tipped forward on her head, pushing some hair into her eyes. She reached up to push it back, only to realize that it wasn’t going to stay now. With a soft sigh, she pulled it off her head and pushed some coppery locks back off her forehead. It was only as she was attempting to replace the hat that she realized she knew that voice. It had been quite a few years, but it was a voice she would never be able to forget. But perhaps she was mistaken…she was, after all, getting along in years.

Slowly, with her hands busy with pinning the hat in place, she turned. And found the that the man standing nearby her was indeed who she had thought it would be. ”Gabben,” she said with a smile. Finally getting the pin to slide into place, she put her hands down. ”Fancy running into you here.” Pause. He had always been bad at watching where he had been going. ”Or you running into me, I should say.” Krel spoke with the slightest of accents that implied she often spoke another fluently; in this case German.