View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 04:54 AM   #52 (permalink)
Yaya

MO
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emilia Kim
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Helena Leventis
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

x1
●kpop lingua amateur● Spanglish,YO●

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Ethan hated sweets. Like hated. His father only cared for lemondrops, but he wasn't really interested in the sweets, which is why it was maybe a little ironic for the rising fifth year to be in the sweet shop.

He wasn't the least bit surprised though to find a certain gryffindor hufflepuff in there selecting treats. Grinning he shook his head. "I don't think you need to be buying out the whole store. Sugar isn't good for memory retention anyway." He had no idea if that was true or not, but it was there owl year and he needed all the help he could get in terms prepping and had no doubts Nora too.
After picking up a few lemon drops and sugar quills, and being distracted by choosing what kind of chocolate fudge to take, her eyes turned to a familiar face. She shrugged, giving him a smile "Well, I have to get a good stash before Halloween, you know how crazy it gets. And birthdays...and get well packages..." So on, she was trying to convince herself she HAD to have all that was already in her basket.

She looked down at the basket he was carrying, with just lemondrops. "Need some help chosing some sweets? I can give a whole tour of this shop blindfolded..." She offered, thinkikng it might be fun. "I heard almonds DO help with information retention." Nora said, pointing to the next corridor where she was next to walk by.

so close you can almost taste it