View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 02:50 AM   #51 (permalink)
RedRabbit
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacen Youngblood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabben Gabriel Elijah Gardner

*Thankful to get away from most of his family Jacen walked in with his younger twin siblings Edmund and Ella. Edmund of course had a new book in his hand and not even a sweets shop could pull him away from it. Jacen and Ella on the other hand looked like deer in head lights. After a few moments Edmund sighed and reminded them why they were there.*
"Right, dads birthday present. What does he like again?" *Jacen asked as he held the back of Ella's shirt. The other twin was about to make a run for the walls of candy.*

"Cockroach Clusters..."*Edmund mumbled.*
"I think he wants five pounds of Crystallised Pineapple..."*Ella said pulling harder to get away from her older brother.*
"You want that El... What is the point of eating so much sugar?"
"It makes you feel happy and fun Ed, you might want to try it sometime." *Jacen said as he gave in and followed Ella to the wall of sweets. Edmund sighed and followed them while still reading.*
"That is just because the endorphins from the sugar sends you into a sugar high."
"Edmund, do you remember when you asked me to tell you when you sound like an old man? This would be one of those times. An eight year old should not know what endwar-whats-its are. I don't even know what they are."
*Edmund rolled his eyes and went to get the clusters for his father himself.*

"El! They have fudge."
*Ella nodded and she headed that way while Jacen looked around at the other shoppers. He was wondering if any of them would be going to school with him?*

Occ: Open to anyone who wants to play.

Last edited by RedRabbit; 08-16-2019 at 03:42 AM.