Thread: Fountain
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 02:26 AM   #52 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Unimpressed..

Orion Forest Thornhill was highly unimpressed.

Though to be fair, he wasn’t impressed with much in his life, his shady family who got a bit to nosy with his stuff, his shady extended family who liked to apparently spend most of their time behind bars then in front of them, his house at school, yellow was not only the stupidest color, but it represented the dumbest house alive. He was not sunshine and lolipops, he was cloudy and black licorice.

People most of the time annoyed him as well, they were loud and in your face and always giving their opinions when they weren’t warranted. He didn’t know why every single person he had met seemed to make it their mission in life to change his mind about his house!

Why was he not entitled to his own opinion? He didn’t call down Merlin’s wrath just because someone didn’t like pumpkin pie. I mean.. clearly they were missing out, but he respected it! Could anyone respect his opinion on his own house?

Nooooo..

He sighed and ran a hand through his dark rather untidy hair. Despite the sun he was dressed in a black hoodie with the hood up and black jeans. He didn’t care.. this was his comfort zone.. his happy place.. so to speak.

And now.. NOW he has just read they had to go to Beauxbatons! Merlin help them all,, he hoped the French were as rude as they were made out to be.. hopefully they could leave him alone and pretend he wasn’t there..

Ugh.. why.. just.. just why?

Carsyn was doing literally everything possible to ignore the fact that they were going to Beauxbatons in September. That it would likely be another year of not being able to play Seeker for Gryffindor. Tormenting a certain Hufflepuff was definitely on her list of making it easy to ignore the inevitable and French language preparations.

She rolled her eyes at his attire and just couldn't resist approaching. Because of course not; she was never one to shy away from these situations. She was of course, more appropriately dressed with short shorts and a tank top.

"Well well well.... You look hot." Just stating facts. Also there was a fountain right there that was super tempting, so he knew.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.