View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 02:49 PM   #50 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default Wee the more the merrier...:D
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Lou, Brad, Carsyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
She hadn't even seen the young man enter the shop, nor what had happened. Marbles just seemed to go everywhere. Lou turned around at the sight and saw the young man standing there with a poster. She looked to see where such things had been kept, and where the marbles were. "Oh dear," she said. Usually she would have left the young man to pick the marbles up, but her hands just reached out before she knew what she was doing. The marbles were being scooped up by the copper-haired lady, ping-ping-pinging into the container.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

Brad's head turned to the noise. "Oh no!" Not the marbles, the floor! It was spotlessly clean and now there were marbles everywhere! Stay calm, Brad told himself. It was an accident. An unfortunate one. That floor would need to be repolished again later. Not wasting any time, he went over to pick them up... but the lady was quicker. "Ah.. thank you ma'am.. you know if you'd like you can take that book you were reading earlier. It's on the house." And not exactly in his catalog, though it was quite useful to him and surely her as well.

Goodness, lost marbles were another thing on his mind now before he could gather the situation again. The young man was trying to get a poster. "Ahem.. So that's the poster you would like?" Did he need something else? Perhaps a nice bag for his marbles incase they fell again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Carsyn was fully determined that this was going to be the year that she made Gryffindor Seeker. Okay, so she'd seen the copy of the Prophet that they were going to be headed to Beauxbatons in September, but that didn't mean they'd cancel quidditch, RIGHT??? The French still played quidditch, didn't they? First stop on her supply list was to select a few books to give pointers on how to be the best seeker.

"Coleeee... you better not be thinking of trying out for my position!" Just so that was clear. She grinned at the familiar housemate, as she glanced around to see the shopkeeper and a small girl there (did she look that small at eleven? Honestly, Carsyn could hardly recall)

Cole stared down at the marbles scattered all over the floor for a good long moment trying to grasp what had happened. He wasn’t stupid he knew he had caused the marbles to fall to the floor, but he thought he had been careful, guess not..Sigh. Cole could practically hear his father’s voice ordering him to pick up the marbles and apologize to the shopkeeper. Before he could do either though a woman around his step-mums age came over and picked up all the marbles quicker that he could say Hogwarts. Surprised and confused at her kindness Cole looked over at her and mumbled out. "Thank you for helping me pick up the marbles ma’am. I was going to do it myself." Because he had good manners.

When the shopkeeper came over and asked him about the poster he was holding and not the marbles Cole was for a moment stupefied before he found his voice. "I'm sorry for knocking down the marbles mr shopkeeper. I must have nudged them when i reached up to get my poster. The marbles aren’t mine." His eyes went down to look at the poster still in his grasp when he heard the unmistakable voice of Carsyn. Sighing again but now inwardly he looked up at her and rolled his eyes at his cousin trying to not get irritated. "You know i don’t want to be seeker Carsyn, my heart is for keeper or chaser, but I’m definitely trying out for the team if Beauxbatons has quidditch so you’ll be stuck with me if we get chosen.." Switching his gaze to the shopkeeper Cole asked "Do you have any books on how to be a good keeper?"