Thread: Gaming Console
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 04:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
"WHATTA YOU MEAN I'M IN SECOND PLACE?!!!!" Theophilus was nOt impressed with this change of events and jumped down to sit on the chair he had been previously standing on. "I'll show you what second place means!" A stamp of the foot.

"And then I'll show you how to get to FIRST place."

That was a lie.

Theophilus absolutely finished the race in eighth place after jamming every single button and shouting curse words over and over again.

Nah.

The longer she stood by the doorway, the more fascinated she grew to be. Yassi had never seen a grown man with such youthful enthusiasm about him. It was incredibly refreshing and almost made her forget where they were for a moment. She was enjoying his demeanor so much, even, that she took a few steps into the room itself.

Still, softly giggling and watching him rather fondly.

The curse words did make her flinch a little, but she chose not to reflect on them as she did really appreciate his otherwise excitable behavior. Because she didn't want to scare him, she walked over to stand in a place where he could see, a genuine and warm smile on her features.

You are Lemon!