View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 02:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
"Yes, I heard of it from a colleague." One of his translation services associates who he had worked with for a wizengamot case. He ignored the shopkeeper too, mostly because he had nothing to fear and did not require assistance. The shelves got a cursory glance but Jessa's next comment had more of his attention. Get her a live one? He doubted that she meant him to kidnap someone; that would not be useful for her purposes as it would be better to have someone cooperate freely.

"I could put an advertisement out for someone. Hire someone to come work with you during as many full moons as you require." Money was no object, especially not for something that made her happy, and that way he could vet any applicants to make sure they were on the level.

"I am not sure you need to justify anything. It is what it is." And as long as they kept to themselves it would remain nobody else's business.

Leaving her side, Valko continued along the shelves himself, while he was here, might as well pick up some lodestones.
An advert seemed the easiest way to get it done and the surest way to ensure they never crossed that consent line into questionable territory. Of course, she still believed in knowledge at all cost...but over the years it'd taken on a....grayer outlook. There were several things to take into account in any given experiment.

"And you'll be there? Through each session?" It was one of those "just in case" things. Scientists and researchers worked on teams for a reason and while she was fine doing a lot of it on her own, sometimes you had to make use of that team. "Let's get the ad out as soon as we can. He'll be in peak form soon and I'd hate to have him sitting around doing nothing while I wait." Perfectly good waste of a specimen right there.

She smiled some, having nearly expected that response from him. With V, she never had to justify things unnecessarily. He was there, regardless.

Jessa drifted over to another shelf, making a mental note of everything she was currently running low on. "Grandmother was asking when we plan to be married." This was as good a time as any to bring this up, while she was out and distracted.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.