Thread: SS: Hogsmeade June 2099
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 12:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default 29. Have your character reference a canon Harry Potter character.
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
"I-" Anna started, but didn't finish. Maeve was speaking as if it was confirmed. It made the very familiar feeling of sickness creep back. A feeling that had been her constant company for the past few months. The Gryffindor was still not used to it, but she tried not to show, not through a brave face, but through something as simple as pursed lips.

It took her a while to decide what to say to her friend, and even then she already knew it wouldn't make that much of a difference anyway. "Don't worry, you're just as sane as I am." She said softly after a deep breath. "We're aware of what... is going on. We know how serious this is. This is no joke." Anna stopped because her train of thought was taking her to where she didn't want to go. Was she still hopeful the two students were alive? She didn't know anymore. Who knew anything anymore? There was one thing she knew for sure, though. "If Headmaster Trent wants to pretend nothing happened... well, we won't. Maybe we'll have to check with the Ministry. See if they know anything. Maybe they have news. Maybe they know what's happening, maybe they know where... they are." Either way. Anna scratched her forehead as she sighed in frustration. This was hard. Much more than she wanted to be dealing with at sixteen. And right on a day that was supposed to be celebratory as well.

Urgh.
Hearing Anna speak was somewhat comforting and honestly, she had to crack a small smile at her comment. Were they really sane though? After six years of magical education at Hogwarts? After monsters and portals and mysterious mists, the dangers they've survived was ALMOST comparable to what Harry Potter faced during his Hogwarts years. Minus the basilisk and Voldemort, but perhaps there was something more sinister than either of these things behind the mist??

"I mean, I suppose there's not much else we CAN do. If the professors or headmaster refuse to take action, we're legal witches now... or well, you will be soon..." Maeve quickly added the last bit knowing her friend had a summer birthday. "We'll go to the ministry as soon as possible. Find out what they know. What we can do."

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake