Thread: International Cooperation Office of Conley Phora
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 05:41 PM   #27 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default You people! ^_^
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Whereas Conley was seemingly flustered, Sachin was calm. He felt sorry for the Department Head what with that odd and unusual sound that was made and the third man displaying his great amount of food. Sachin was still smiling and not at all bothered about anything. Until it all went dark, of course. Just prior to that, he briefly caught the look on Conley’s face...

The Ambassador reached for his own wand, not altogether sure why Conley’s wasn’t working. At that moment, he failed to figure out why that was happening. “Lumos,’’ he said in his Indian accent and raising his wand. Nothing happened which had him frowning deeply.

Silently, he went to carry out the request Conley had made. It was dark and it was only natural that he bump into one or two articles of furniture. Mercifully, there was no major injuries. “As far as I can see, it’s not just the windows in here,’’ he announced some moments later. “I presume you’ll have to get the Magical Maintenance people, yes?’’ Since spell work didn't seem to be working.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺