Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 03:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jean Granger

DMGS & DERP
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jade Joyce
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Autumn Carey
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Caroline Norton
Environmental Protection
Bewitching Bowtruckle | a roamin’ numeral | Newt's salamander eyes ❤ | Ko Ko Bop

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySeverusSnape View Post
Analiese looked up from her book as the compartment door slid open. "No, I don't mind. You're Jade, aren't you?", she answered with a small grin. She bookmarked her page in her book and slid it into a pocket. "Do you think the mist will be gone by the time we come back in September?", she asked. She certainly hoped so. Otherwise how was she going to continue her education? And sit her exams? Analiese looked out of the window as they pulled out of the village to admire the wonderful British scenery.
"Yep, that's me," she said as she closed the compartment door and proceeded to take a seat opposite Analiese. "And this is Murphy. You might have seen him wandering around the common room." Jade wasn't someone who would not introduce her cat to new friends. She held her cat's paw up, attempting (and failing) to make him wave. Oh well.

"I hope so. We can't continue to have lessons in Hogsmeade. None of the professors are happy about the situation either, so they will definitely try to do something about it over the summer," the brunette said in a tone that sounded more confident than she truly felt. She had a responsibility to reassure the younger student, who must have been really frightened by what happened in her very first year at Hogwarts. Her own first term was... scary too, but at least the school was still accessible. "So what are you doing over the summer? Anything fun?" she asked, changing the topic. They had more than two months of summer holiday ahead of them - they should be happy!