Thread: Owl Post Office
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 02:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Any nostalgia was lost on the former Slytherin, most of his days at Hogwarts a blur and not for any reason in particular. Not that he could remember at least. But he easily returned her smile, good customer service policy and such. "Nuria, do you mind?" he scolded gently through his chuckle as he offered her a bit of scrap cloth to hold between her beak instead of his hair. It made business transactions more efficient.

Eyes back on his current customer, he cleared his throat before repeating himself - with some reluctance. He ought to just charge her the express fee.

"To Hogwarts? I can solve that riddle for you. Nothing is getting in or out from that castle. Been housing a few of the school owls here, actually." He wasn't sure about the rest but likely at the Ministry. "In fact, I've also got a stack of returned letters, parcels, and packages to sort through still and get owled out to their original senders. If you give me your name I can find them for you now."

Sorting through all that had not been on his list of priorities when he had taken over the Owl Post, so it was a rather hefty stack. At least it was all in alphabetical order.
...... well that made a whole lot of sense. Chloe watched him as he explained that he had packages and parcels to sort through and return to sender, shaking her head and frowning. "Unbelievable. I can't imagine what that must be like. My cousins must be terrified." Thoughts flickered over to Carys and Carsyn, but also to her son who was due to start Hogwarts in a few years. Would there be a Hogwarts?

"Adara. Chloe." Ought to be easy since her surname began with an A; unless he wanted surname for recipient, not sender.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 08-10-2019 at 03:03 AM.