View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 09:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Default Bios are liiiiiinked.
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

[SH Staff] Adam had been hot on the heels of his wife, when he was sure that the last resident who wanted to attend had taken the portkey safely. Landing stable on his feet himself, he offered a hand to a couple of the residents who'd ended up on the ground. Portkeys were efficient, but it did take a while for one to get used to them.

As his wife spoke, he took Oksana into his arms and swung the giggling child onto his shoulders. "There you go, sweetheart. Now you can see everything!" And he, of course, got his hair tugged at by his youngests fists as he clutched her legs. "Where's Mummy off to? Shall we follow?"

Taking toddler chatter and laughs as a response, Adam bounded off in the direction of Lorelai, shepherding along the last of the residents as he went.

[Guest] Wasn't Reuben the cutest thing ever? If you'd asked Albert two and a half years ago, he probably would have rolled his eyes and pulled a face. Probably? Definitely would have done that. But now, he was cooing over the tot as only a devoted father could - even if he was happy to saddle Reubs onto his uncle for the moment.

The though of spending some time with Saffron without their child was almost snatched away from him, but his girlfriend was just the best. He didn't even really need her lots of repeating of name calling and urges to take a photo, because he'd really been getting into the habit of snapping pictures whenever it was possible - the camera was already in his hand. Grinning goofily at Reuben so his son would smile for the camera, he quickly began snapping photos.

"Smile, Mave - and Vita, you get in it, too!"

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽