View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 04:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

If she was worried about being spotted down in Knockturn Alley and it being blown up into a whole thing, it didn't show. Jessa walked into the shop, arm linked around V's, with the sort of ease that came naturally when he was around. She needed a few more potions, a few more ingredient, a few more of a lot of things to replenish her supplies and a trip out with her husband was just what she needed after a day locked away in her lab.

Sure, she could have gotten these things up in Diagon Alley--some of them at least--but then she risked running into people she knew, the questioning look of the shopkeeper should he pay attention to what she was buying and above all it made no sense to hit two shops when one could sufficiently get the job done.

"We should stop by the butcher's on the way home. The meat's running low." Faster than she'd anticipated when she first began animating her latest project. It stood to reason a werewolf would require more than a pair of undead cats. Didn't take a genius to figure that correlation. "The market, too, for Barnaby." Fresh veggies for her jackalope baby.

"I never did ask where you got my latest experiment." Where [i]had[/u] V found that corpse? It was in quite remarkable condition and wasn't the sort to be easily accessible.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.