View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 03:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: DERP Explorers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Once Archer saw the gate, something like hope opened up inside of him. Beyond the gate felt like safety, and once he was through, portkey in hand, he felt his feet touch down in the Atrium. Safety. They were all coming back to the Ministry. He hoped some of the samples would provide valuable information, otherwise would it have all been for nothing? All of those... those... things. He was anxious to get back home and see his wife. To see she was pink, warm, and breathing. His beautiful children. He needed them.

It felt like a boulder hitting him in the back, his legs simply collapsed and he fell to his knees. Was it that they were finally, hopefully, safe? "Bloody hell." was all he could say for the minute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Lucy arrived a few seconds after Archer, her breathing ragged and her long red hair looking rather messy. She was very relieved to be back at the Ministry and she quickly inspected her pockets to see if her samples had made the trip without any damage caused. Lucy saw Archer fall to his knees. She walked over to him and silently placed her hand on his shoulder in a show of solidarity and comfort.

"I hope things are 'back to normal,'" Lucy thought to herself as she awaited the return of her co-workers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Safe.

That was the first thought that came to Olly's mind once the world had stopped spinning around her. Somehow she'd managed to stay upright, even after the portkey-ride but only because she was leaning against the fountain right now. Would it be very un-Department Head-like to put her whole head into the fountain for a few moments? Just for...some peace and quiet? To calm down?

Her thought process was interrupted by Archer's words however and she dismissed the idea.

Or postponed it anyway.

Watching employees come back from Hogsmeade, Olly waited a few moments longer before finally addressing them. "I-" Yeah, she was supposed to say something, wasn't she? "You can...you can all go home. Take a few days. Or the week if- if you feel you need to." Honestly, if it was possible, she herself would just go home and stay with Schuyler and Evie for about a month. "Just...leave the samples with me." They'd brought them, yeah?

There was absolutely no way she was in any condition to send a Patronus right now (she had problems with that on good days) so she took a deep breath and formulated a quick memo to the Minister, telling him that they'd returned and...that she was down here by the fountain. And that she needed to speak with him.

The sudden appearance of people in the atrium was quite alarming, however, if one looked at the Frenchman, you wouldn’t see his surprise on his face. He had been under the impression that the Ministry didn’t allow portkeys into the Atrium, for surely if they had been appartating they would have arrived in the designated area for that…

He watched the male dropped to his knees and as Valentin stepped out of line as a rather disheveled lady shot off a memo. Reaching out to place a hand under Olly’s elbow in an attempt to help steady her. No need to have everyone falling over. ” May I be of asseestance?” he asked in his accented English. ” You look like you 'ave been een an altercation wiv a poltergeist.” He glanced back over at the male who was still on the floor. ”Or pairhaps zumthéng worse?”