Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 01:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Trinetta had been certain that this mist thing would have been taken care of by the time the End of Term feast came around - things were ALWAYS resolved before they got to the feast. Yet here she was, in an overcrowded Three Broomsticks, preparing to leave for the term with absolutely no answers as to what had happened. What was the mist? When would it leave? Why did it make them so...terrified of things? Where were the missing students? It was an extremely unsatisfying ending to everything, and she couldn't wait to just get home and spend a few weeks in France this summer with her family.

Sitting down at the table designated for Ravenclaws, she gave the two who were already there - Dorian and Analiese - a small smile before sitting down, uncharacteristically quiet.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid