View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 07:31 AM   #59 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

While Olly was not able to actually see through the list, she could feel the gate coming closer and closer. Or maybe that was just wishful thinking. She was limply holding onto the rope tied around her waist with one hand, following the rest or her employees.

That was-

Oh.

The gate.

It was the gate.

She hurried up, almost stumbling over her own feet, eager to get out of the mist and off the Hogwarts grounds. Actually, “eager” didn’t even cut it. The feeling was so much stronger. There. She touched the gate once she was close enough, elated to be feeling the metal under her fingertips. They’d made it. They’d survived. Or at least she hoped that nobody had stayed inside.

”Let’s....use your portkeys.” Olly finally said, voice still shaking slightly. That was all she could say for now. They portkeys would take them back to the Ministry.

To safety.

OOC: Hey guys, thank you so much for playing and being active and just being awesome in general. Go ahead and post your charries making it out of the mist and using their emergency portkey; it will lead them to the Atrium of the Ministry. We can reconvene there.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}

Last edited by Shanners; 08-03-2019 at 03:56 PM. Reason: i haz permission