View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 05:19 PM   #83 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

While he could still hear several pockets of yelling echo through the tunnel, Malachi pushed forward. He still held the belief that those on the back line could adequately keep things in order. His job was not to divert from his task and send them into chaos and uncertainty but to see the children through to the other side...the other side that he could see just up ahead.

OH THANK MERLIN!!!

How long had it been since he saw the light of day? The proper light of day? The outside of the castle? It wasn't just a trick of light or an extra blink of the eye, the Headmaster's pace had very much increased as they approached the opening to Honeyduke's.

"There! Up ahead! Hurry along now, there's no time to waste." There was a long line of students to get out of this tunnel and up onto the streets. The glowing green light ahead was all the verification he needed. This end of the tunnel was still safe. The Headmaster hurried to the exit but stopped just out of its way to allow the others to exit. "Up the stairs now, quickly. Get to the streets in organized lines. I'll be up in a minute." While he spoke, he offered his hands to several students, helping them up from the tunnel into the cellar, steadying the steps of those who may not have been so surefooted.

"Come now." He encouraged.

Freedom.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.