View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 06:13 AM   #75 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
”Pardon?” Winnie called out as she leaned on the counter. Shopping bags from Madam Primpernelle's and Madam Malkin's leaned against her ankles where she had placed them. She watched the witch on the latter writing on the blackboards for a moment and then, without thinking (as was her way) asked. ”Wouldn’t a charm have been easier?” And safer, but she kept that to herself. Winnie wasn’t completely lacking in social pleasantries. Conley had made sure of that with years of his dragging her along to diplomatic events. They were always dull, droning affairs and she was quite grateful that her cousin had finally found a significant other to drag along now…well, eventually to drag along.

Apparently not soon enough though, because in one of her bags was an evening dress she was going to have to stuff herself into in a few days. Some such event in France for some event celebrating something…she should probably figure it out before Conley picked her up. She wondered if Sachin would be attending too, but had a feeling he wouldn’t be. Which would be fine, so long as Rosa was not there.

She forced those thoughts from her mind as she watched the witch work. ”Although I imagine the charm wouldn’t have as nice lettering as you do.” She smiled, a big toothy thing. She wasn’t in a hurry and could wait for the witch to finish her writing.
Lou could sort of sense someone else was there with her, so when the customer spoke it wasn't a surprise. Lou turned around, smile on her face as she listened, and followed it with a laugh. "I suppose it would have been, but I wanted to do this by hand." And it helped take her mind off things. She looked back at her boards which, she had to admit, were very nice. "That's true. I find the charm is quick but not as... personalised." With a nod, she descended from the ladder and put the chalk pen away. "Do you need some refreshments after a big shop?" Lou asked. It was going to test her restraint living in Diagon Alley. All the beautiful shops around, everything she could possibly need or want within short walking distance.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move