View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 02:12 AM   #71 (permalink)
Goblinfrog

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Mischievous Niffler

So that wink hadn't been directed at her? That made sense. She thought it weird that he (of all people) would take that moment to randomly wink at her. Perhaps her desire to confront him about his earlier words made her less aware of her surroundings when it happened. "I misunderstood." That was all she would say about it. "I wouldn't run with my cloak...and of course I know that it wouldn't protect me from the mist. I just don't like leaving it behind." Because who knew when they were going to come back?

The mist entering their tunnel was freaking people out, but for now they seemed to be a good distance ahead of it. Still, Alice hated cutting things this short. If only they had all listened to her when she'd suggested leaving awhile ago. "Cornish," she said in a lower voice (stepping closer towards him so she could still be heard.) "Don't you agree now that we should have left when I suggested? We wouldn't be in such a hurried rush if we had just done what I suggested."

Her wand flickered out at that moment. Swearing silently, she waved it and hissed. "Lumos!" It flickered back on. Her training with Malachi was still a work on progress. But at least the spell worked.