View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 07:40 PM   #24 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Maeve had been in some truly interesting places over her six years as a student, but she had to admit having a lesson at one of Hogwarts top date places was definitely one that topped the cake. Her stomach had rumbled slightly at the cookies, but she wasn't overly stoked about them either. Honestly, she wasn't focusing much at all the last few weeks (read: months) and it was even a surprise the gryffindor had managed to attend today's lesson except with them sleeping in close proximity it was kind of hard not to. There was only one thing on the blonde's mind, you see, which was that of a certain hufflepuff that no one else really seemed to care. Apparently the lives of hundreds were worth more than two.

Distractions? Was Beryl being ironic? Normal Maeve would have definitely found that funny, but considering the circumstances of being in a completely new environment, one that was geared towards promoting romance, current Maeve didn't find that funny or ironic at all? No. She just sat there, observed, listening to her peers - or at least pretending to - someone had already mentioned environment either and the only other thing Maeve had was 'your own thoughts', which probably was more of an internal factor than an external. Except the fact that external probably contributed to that of the internal factors. Unless the external factors that Maeve felt was lack of proper instructors, but that was not something she would be saying aloud.

Rune cloth? She was worried about THAT when students were missing? Yea right. Obviously she'd be using a one of the white paper dollies.

The question on her mind was one that had been plaguing her for weeks, since she'd learned of her disappearance. Since she didn't show up to art practice with Nico. Since she didn't show up to anything. It was honestly, truly, the only question she wanted to know but one she feared the answer to. Is Kamryn Keighley okay? Is she alive?

Her first rune, Eihwaz... a rune involving change? Hardiness. Strength.
Wunjo... glory... bliss... joy... Did that mean that Kamryn had found joy wherever she was??
Inverted Kenaz - rebirth ... inspiration...

Rebirth. The only reason rebirth would exist would be if Kamryn was .... oh no... oh no... her light eyes flicked back to the first ... draw strength... from your past... find the joy ... the joy of knowing the amazing and innocent soul that was Kamryn. The joy of having an amazing and loving boyfriend. The joy that Hogwarts was almost over, even if she had no idea what she wanted to do with her life. Speaking of almost over, she needed to talk to said amazing boyfriend.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.