Thread: Owl Post Office
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2019, 03:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Why was Chloe here, do you ask? Because her cousins were NEVER this unresponsive during the Hogwarts school year. Sure they were teenagers now - fourteen - and probably had other interests that were taking up their time (Read: Probably boys), but surely they wouldn't be ignoring her? If nothing else then to say thank you for the birthday gift they each received. Unless they didn't receive it.

Was there a tracking system in place on owl posts? You'd think that would be one of the things the redhead would know. It wasn't as if she was born yesterday. For Merlin's sake, she was nearly thirty - okay, so it was like two years away she wasn't going to count the fact that she was turning 29 SOON, nope, nope. Point is, she ought to know these things. And her cousins ought to respond to her. She had advice and experience they could use, without having to go through that awkward conversation of things with their parents, cause who wanted to talk to their parents on things??

o.o

The man. At the front desk. She hadn't seen him in like ... well, actually she could pinpoint exactly when she last saw him. Her sixth year closing feast. She ought to say something, but suddenly she felt speechless and completely at a loss for why she was even here. Why was she here? And forget about her fourteen year old cousins, because it felt almost as if SHE was the fourteen year old.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.