Thread: Charms Lesson 2
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 02:35 AM   #35 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

This was actually the BEST class for Nettie and her current headspace. She'd felt so...BLAH after all of this mist nonsense. She hadn't been engaging her hobbies, instead pouring herself in to reading and cuddling with Rudy. Even her poor kitty had been getting antsy, staying in the castle and being crated when Nettie wasn't around. She hated to do it, but she didn't trust him not to wander off looking for mice and accidentally end up in the mist.

This relaxing classroom, along with the practice of meditation, was JUST what she needed. She knew it was all synthetic, but it was so nice to be out in the fresh air, with the sunshine. No impending death-mist outside creeping in on them. She laid down, sighing happily and laying her arms down, palms facing up in a relaxed position.

She thought of the music room, playing her cello...and the art room, painting on her canvas...without a care in the world. Things were simple. THAT was her happy place...

She opened an eye and peeked at Gunnar, who was laying next to her a few feet away. He was wearing sunglasses but...the parts of his face not hidden under his shades looked almost TOO relaxed...she couldn't help herself. She smirked and grabbed a handful of grass in her hand, throwing it at his face before closing her eyes and facing back up to the clear blue sky innocently once more.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid