View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 06:30 AM   #37 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

On the one hand, evacuation was a good thing. It meant action, and she was going to assume it meant getting away from the depressing mist, but then Stasya also felt like maybe it meant the headmaster and the rest of the school staff were just giving up on Hogwarts in general. Leaving it to be overrun by the mist permanently, and that didn’t sit well with her. She might be graduating, but that didn’t mean she wanted Hogwarts to be gone forever. All the memories just gone, lost in the mist like, well, Tad and Kamryn and, she was hoping, not the barn creatures. Basically, part of her wanted to escape, but another part of her wanted to stay and fight.

Not to mention, she was infinitely curious about the meaning behind what Thereos had said as she had passed him, keeping her own eye out for stragglers in the meantime. She was resigned to the fact she’d never really understand half the things the Divination professor said, just as she felt like maybe she’d never be fluent in Mermish or Gobbledegook or the various other languages she’d been studying. At least she wouldn’t necessarily need to know those for NEWTs…The headmaster had said they were still going to have classes outside of the castle. In Hogsmeade. That probably meant exams were still going to happen too, and that only made her want to drag her mirror out to contact Koen. Or her mama.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero